Aikon AK32PIN V2 BLHeli32 4in1 25A (20×20)
This is the Aikon AK32Pin V2 BLheli32 25A ESC.
A new generation ESC that uses a variety of leading edge technology in hardware and firmware. A solid 20×20 ESC for your light weight build.
- BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Analog Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- One current sensor to measure the total amp draw.
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs and current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Programmable sine modulation mode
- Programmable soft bidirectional mode
- Programmable autonomous periodic (every 32ms) telemetry mode
- Hardware noise filter on the signal input
AK32PIN 4-in-1 25A 6S specifications
|Signal wire length||100mm|
|Battery wire length||100mm|
In the box
- Aikon AK32Pin V2 25A ESC.
- XT60 Connector and Cable
- ESC to FC cables