Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter. SPI Frsky None EU version.
This is the Beta65S BNF micro whoop, is a brushed 1S FPV whoop, you will need some FPV goggles to enjoy FPV flying.
- The latest Beta65S has updated with the newest canopy which is more durable.
- More punch on throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including SPI Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx, SPI FUTABA Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV M01 AIO vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
Here is the size comparison between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S, and Beta85 drone.
- Frame: 65s frame V4
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 19000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- Cam: M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for micro camera
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Battery: 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Canopy for Micro Camera
- Carry-on bag