BetaFPV Cetus Pro Whoop – Complete Drone Starter Kit (Frsky D8)
This is the BetaFPV Cetus Pro Whoop. This package includes various products bundled together, to help provide a beginner in FPV an easy start in learning to fly and race.
This powerful FPV whoop is highly manoeuvrable which will appeal to both seasoned users as well as complete beginner’s.
Novice users can expect great improvement in their flying skills after practicing with this indoor and outdoor FPV Quadcopter.
This package includes the following , Cetus Pro brushless quadcopter, LiteRadio2 SE transmitter, and VR02 FPV Goggles.
- The auxiliary flight function is greatly reducing the threshold of operating. This is the lightest key to open the door to advanced FPV.
- Cetus Pro quadcopter comes with a brushless power system, it’s more powerful and manoeuvrable in flight. Pilots can achieve more FPV freestyle actions to train.
- With the self-protection of emergency landing when out of control or in low battery, to ensure a more safe flight.
- Made of PA12 material, the frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. Meanwhile, the 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors.
- All items needed for the flight are packed in an EVA portable storage bag. Better to protect and convenient to carry.
Altitude Hold, Easy to Fly
The altitude hold function enables Auto-Hover. This quadcopter can stay at a current height when pilots’ hands are off the transmitter. Barometer/laser achieves accurate and stable positioning, which makes the quad hovering indoors very stable. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner!
The altitude hold function is only available in N mode.
- Positioning system: Optical flow/ Barometer/ Laser
- Height positioning: Laser/ Barometer
- Position locating: Optical flow (effective height 0.3-3m)
- Accuracy of auto-hover: Horizontal ±0.2m, vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver protocol: Frsky D8
- Quad: Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
- Flight controller: Lite 1-2S Pro brushless FC
- VTX: 25mW
- Camera tilt degree: 30°
- Camera: C02 FPV Micro Camera
- Transmitter: Literadio2 SE Transmitter
- TX mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 optional
- Goggles: VR02 Goggles
- Motor: 1102-18000KV Brushless motor
- Propeller: 40mm 3-blade 1.5mm shaft hole
- Take off weight: 33.19g (without battery)
- Power system: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 450mah 1S Battery (external)
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Flight distance: 80m (in wide & undisturbed environment)
In the box
- 1 * Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
- 1 * LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter (Frsky D8 Protocol)
- 1 * VR02 FPV Goggles
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 4 * 40mm 3-blade Props
- 2 * User Manual
- 1 * Portable Storage Bag