BetaFPV F4 1S 12A Frsky AIO Brushless Flight Controller
BetaFPV F4 1S 12A Frsky AIO Brushless Flight Controller FC for building lightweight 3″ toothpick drones like HX115 SE Toothpick Drone. If you want to try a bigger FPV drone than 65mm/75mm on 1S power, and still want smooth and powerful flying actions, this FC that integrates 1S 12A ESC is definitely a great choice.
- F4 1S 12A AIO Flight Controller is the best choice for building ultra-lightweight 3″ toothpick drones like HX115 SE FPV Quad.
- BetaFPV F4 1s 12A FC integrates 1S 12A ESC, it can provide more sufficient power for 3″ toothpick drones.
- Built-in current meter, 2 programmable RGB LEDs, and SPI Frsky receiver. At the same time, all the pads are left for the external receivers with UART1 and UART2, for buzzers, etc.
- Whoop mounting hole pattern, be compatible with most 1S 3″ frame. Large pads are reserved for solder motor cables, this design will make solder easier.
Specification of BetaFPV F4 1s 12A AIO
- Item: F4 1S 12A AIO FC (Frsky)
- Weight: 4.74 g (without power cable and BT2.0 connector)
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.2.0_STM32F411
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Integrated SPI Frsky Receiver / Futaba Receiver
- Motor Pin Connecter: 1.25mm Header Pins
- Mounting Hole Size: 29mm x 29mm (suitable for whoop pattern mounting hole)
- USB Port: Type-C
Specification of 1S 12A ESC
- Built-in ESC with 12A continuous and peak 25A current
- Input voltage: 1S Lipo
- ESC firmware: Z_H_30_REV16_7.HEX
- Signal support: D-shot150, D- shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
This new BLHeli_S firmware (named Z_H_30_REV16_7.HEX) is supported by BLHeli Configurator, BLHeliSuite, and Bluejay Configurator.
Diagram for F4 1S 12A AIO FC
Below is the diagram for the SPI Frsky version board. UART1, UART2, and SBUS pads are left for external receivers like Frsky XM+, TBS Nano receiver so that a long receiver range is available.
Buzz pads (BUZZ+ and BUZZ-) are invalid directly. It needs some modification to make it works.
Below is the diagram for ELRS 2.4G version board.
The current meter is integrated on the FC board. Here is the configuration in Betaflight Configurator.
12A 1S ESC
Should we really need a 12A ESC for 1S drones? If it is a 65mm or 75mm Whoop drone like Meteor65, 5A ESC is enough for all actions. But how about with 3″ propellers and 1102/1202.5 motors? Still want smooth and powerful flying actions? The 5A ESC has developed about 3 years ago and designed for whoop drones with 0603/0802 motors. For the past year, BETAFPV team has been cooperating with BLHeli author Steffen on the 12A 1S ESC for 3″ toothpick drones. Finally, it is here!
It marks “1-2S” on the board, could this FC board support 2S?
NOT Yet. The motor spins not smoothly in 2S power with the released ESC firmware. We are working on making this board support 2S later. If you have any ideas or advice, feel free to contact us.
ELRS 2.4G RX
This board integrates the receiver with the most popular radio link ExpressLRS in 2021.
Benefits of ELRS
ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speed, latency and range and you will be able for safer and for over longer distances.
The serial protocol between the receiver and the F411 FC is the Crossfire protocol.
SPI Frsky RX
Come with the build-in SPI Frsky Receiver (CC2500 chip), F4 1S 12A AIO FC can be compatible with Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D8, and D16 protocol. The default protocol is configured to Frsky D16 FCC out of the factory. Pilots could set up the protocol according to your own need in Betaflight Configurator.
|FRSKY_X||Frsky D16 FCC (ACCST 1.X version)|
|FRSKY_X_LBT||Frsky D16 LBT (ACCST 1.X version)|
Recommend Parts for BetaFPV F4 1s 12A AIO
- BNF: highly recommend for HX115 SE Toothpick Drone
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery / BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery / PH2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Motor: 1102 18000KV motor
- Propeller: HQ3020 2-blade props
- 1 * F4 1S 12A AIO FC (Frsky)
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * M2 x 10mm screws
- 8 * M2 screw nut