BrotherHobby LA 2005 Lightweight Motor (1450kV) (2800kV)
This is the Brotherhobby LA 2005 lightweight motor, available with 1450KV and 2800kV versions.
Brotherhobby designed this motors for your 3″ and 5″ builds.
Brotherhobby recommends these motors are versatile enough to be used in freestyle, racing and lightweight long range builds.
1450kV – best for a 5″ lightweight 6s build
2800kV – best for a 3″ lightweight 6s build
- Base casing: Al 7075
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft: SUS 420
- Bolt Pattern: M2 (12X12mm)
- Rotor: N52H arc magnets
- Wire AWG: 24AWG 16cm length
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Bearings: Japanese NMB 7x3x3mm
- Weight: 21.01g with 16cm SR wires
- Bell cap: Al 7075
In the box.
- Choice of motor and KV , please select your preference above.