CNHL Pizza 1S BT2.0 HV 350mAh Lipo Battery (5 PCS)
This is the CNHL Pizza 1S BT2.0 HV lipo battery, with a 350mah capacity, is designed for micro quadcopters such as the BetaFPV Beta75 Pro 2 or the Tinyhawk II.
However, it is important to check the specifications and requirements of your specific drone to ensure that the BT2.0 1S battery is compatible before using it.
- It has a 75c higher C-rate, provides a longer range, and higher burst.
- 3.8V high voltage also provides a longer running time and is more resistant to swelling and puffing.
- Designed with a BT2.0 plug, which is more durable with Betafpv drones.
- The tasty look makes your RC fun and attractive!
- Stock Number: HV35701PZ
- Capacity: 350mAh
- Voltage: 3.8V / 1-Cell / 1S1P
- Discharge Rate: 75C Continual / 150C Burst
- Charge Rate: 5C Max
- Size: 6X11X67mm
- Weight: 8g/each battery
- Output Connector: BT2.0
- Balance Connector: JST / XH
- Wire Size (AWG): 22#
- Package: 5 pcs CNHL Pizza Series 350mAh 3.8V 1S 75C Lipo Battery with BT2.0
In the box
- 5 x CNHL Pizza 1S BT2.0 350mah Lipo Battery.
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure safe, please check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.