DOGCOM 650mAh 150C 6S 22.2V FPV lipo battery (XT30)
This is the DOGCOM 650mAh 150C 6S LIPO BATTERY. A relatively light weight 6S lipo battery for your next 6S build.
Lipo batteries regardless of cost, will suffer some degree of voltage sag this is especially noticeable in flight, the longer and harder you push your quad the more you will notice the quad begin to lose power and this loss in power is known as voltage sag.
Another condition all lipo’ will suffer is the ” Puffing” effect.
Over regular usage, your lipo battery will begin to suffer from this effect.
You may have witnessed this yourself or heard the expression “puffing” your lipo will look and feel larger opposed to when it was brand new.
If it’s clear your lipo battery is showing signs of puffing, it’s best to safely dispose of it.
DOGCOM have a reputation of using high quality materials in all their builds along with great workmanship.
These lipo’s will resist voltage sag and avoid the puffing effect for longer then many of it’s rivals.
- High & stable quality.
- Higher energy density.
- Lower internal resistance.
- Longer life cycle.
- Minimum Capacity: 650mAh
- Configuration: 22.2V / 6S1P / 6 Cells
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 150C
- Burst Discharge Rate: 300C
- Dimensions: 58mm length x 30mm Width x 37mm Height
- Weight: about 116g
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT30
In the box
1 x DOGCOM 650mAh 150C 6S FPV lipo battery
Why choose DOGCOM as your preferred lipo provider.
(1) A wide variety of battery: Our Lipo batteries suited to Airsoft guns(AEG), RC Helicopters & Airplanes, FPV drones, UAV drones, RC Cars, RC Boats and so on.
(2) Strong production capacity: Our factory make 40000 pieces of battery single cell per day. We have enough batteries in stock. We have ability to finish an order within 10 days at the earliest. Our MOQ requirement is 5packs/item.
(3) Expertise: Engaging in the industry for a decade, our battery experts have accumulated rich knowledge & expertise in Lipo battery R&D, manufacturing, and even different market preferences.
Quality assurance All of our Lipo batteries are strictly comply with the different standard for different Countries, such as UL Certification, CE Certification (testing standard: EN62133-2 :2017) regulations, PSE Certification, KC Certification. As well as shipping standard of UN38.3 Testing & MSDS.