FatShark Shark Byte RX5.1 Receiver Module
This is the FatShark Shark Byte RX5.1 HD goggles receiver module.
Shark Byte delivers near-zero visible latency High Definition 720p 60FPS video on your Fat Shark HDO2, HDO, HD3, and more. This digital HD system supports up to eight operators on standard 5.8GHz FPV frequencies and can be used alongside analogue systems without interference.
Shark Byte has a brand new compact goggle mounted module with integrated DVR and directional antenna. While mounted, the Fat Shark goggle can be seamlessly switched between digital and analogue. Goggles can be even stored in their case without removing the digital module!
The goggle and module can both be powered by an existing Fat Shark battery* (with included balance lead adapter). For longer flight days, the system includes an XT-60 terminated adapter with a regulator to supply 8.4V to goggles and modules from standard 3S or 4S battery packs.
- Weight: 80.3g
- Dimensions: 105 x 21 x 39mm
- Operating Frequencies: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Input Power: 5.5mm Barrel Connector, 8-16V Centre Pin Positive
- Operating temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
- Compatible Headsets: Fat Shark Dominator series
In the box
- 1 x Fat Shark Shark Byte RX5.1 Receiver Module