FlyFish Flash 2306 FPV Motor | 1750kV / 2550kV (Black)
The FlyFish Flash 2306 FPV Motor uses the Uni-Bell structure design providing high crash-resistance while not adding more weight, providing high reliability and explosive thrust for users at an affordable price.
During the past few months, FlyFish has consulted with a global team of FPV pilots, to produce a motor that will be used by the serious FPV enthusiast’s.
We have released the excellent Flash line of motors, that combine top notch materials, performance, slick looks, reliable structure and a colour scheme we hope you like.
Flyfish have paid special attention to design, testing and constant improvements before mass production.
The overall use of high-quality materials and sturdy structural design, NMB bearings with N52HS heat resistant magnets, up to 220 ° high heat resistant copper wire ensures top level performance and a much longer lifespan.
High-quality 7075 Unibell bells make the motors even more durable. We haven’t forgotten about appearance! Stunning minimalist colour schemes paired with a matte texture deliver smoothness and power with just enough responsiveness and controllable precision to fly. These motors give that unforgettable feeling of being locked in!
If you’ve been looking for a high-quality motor, Flash motor is definitely a good choice.
- Frosted Matte Unibell Design
- High strength steel shaft and 7075 aluminum
- Ingenious non-slip structure of the prop seat
- 220°high temperature resistant copper wire
- NMB imported bearings and N52HS magnets
- Thickened motor base and a wire outlet protection braces
- High-precision manufacturing and assembly process
- Strict dynamic balance and performance QC
- 34.2g (including 150mm wires)
- Model: Flash 2306
- KV: 1750KV/2550KV (select)
- Input Voltage: 4S/6S Lipo
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor dimensions (Dia *Len): 29.4*31.8MM
- Weight: 32.2g with short wire
- Wire length: 20AWG 150mm
- Mounting pattern: 16*16mm
In the box
- 1x Flash 2306 Black Motor
- 1x Hardware Set