Flywoo Explorer LR Analogue Pro 4″ V2. (ELRS/TBS XF)
This is the Flywoo Explorer LR Analogue Pro 4″ V2 Setup
The Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece due to the close collaboration between Flywoo and Dave_C the micro long range original creator .
Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
The idea behind this type of build is to use bi-blade props, on a light weight build, with an excellent VTX and RX setup. Allowing the user to fly further for longer. This type of 4″ setup is not geared up for hard freestyle flight
- Equipped with Caddx Ratel V2 Camera, perform better
- Built-in BT-NANO Bluetooth module
- Built-in Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone module
- Goku F745 2-6S 16×16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC )
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended installing side carbon fibre plate to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
- FC & ESC Combo : Goku F745 2-6S 16×16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC )
- VTX : GOKU HM850 5.8Ghz ufl 850mw vtx w/ AGC Microphone
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- Bluetooth : BT-NANO V2 Bluetooth Module
- MIC : Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS : FLYWOO GM8 MINI V2.0 GPS
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Grey )
Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V2.0 Rescue Function
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
In the box
- Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone w/ RHCP Antenna
- Side carbon plate 1 set
- Spare screws
- Gemfan 4024 4pcs