Flywoo Explorer LR4 V2.2 Analogue Micro Long Range FPV Ultralight BNF ( Caddx Ratel 2 )
This is the Flywoo Explorer LR4 V2.2 Analogue Micro Long Range FPV quadcopter, available with a ELRS or Crossfire receiver.
The Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece due to the close collaboration between Flywoo and Dave_C the micro long range original creator .
Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
The idea behind this type of build is to use bi-blade props, on a light weight build, with an excellent VTX and RX setup.
Allowing the user to fly further for longer. This type of 4″ setup is not geared up for hard freestyle flight
Recent changes in V2.2
- Equipped with Caddx Ratel V2 Camera, perform better
- HM850 850mw VTX & AGC Microphone module
- Using the latest GOKU GN405 Nano FC
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analogue video transmission. The powertrain with its GOKU 16×16 stack and the all-new 2750kV 1404 motors spinning 4″ props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 miles) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It’s incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended installing side carbon fibre plate to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Finder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
- FC & ESC Combo : GOKU GN405 Nano 13A STACK ( 16*16 )
- VTX : GOKU HM850 5.8Ghz ufl 850mw vtx w/ AGC Microphone
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2 1200TVL 1.8mm FPV Camera
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- MIC : Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS : FLYWOO GM8 MINI V2.0 GPS
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Gray
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V2.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
In the box
- 1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone w/ RHCP Antenna
- 1* Side carbon plate 1 set
- 1* Spare screw
- 2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs