Flywoo NIN V2 2303.5 Motor – 1750KV
The Flywoo NIN V2 2303.5 Motor was inspired by ancient Japanese warriors.
Flywoo used a brand new design, as well as cool manufacturing techniques to create a motor that looks and feels unique.
The NIN 2303.5 is an ultralight motor made to the highest standards of FPV freestyle racing.
This motor has a high-grade Unibell design, heat-resistant copper wiring, arc magnets, and an electroplating surfacing process which leaves the NIN Motor with a unique shiny reflection!
The NIN Motor uses a high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminium alloy shell to help protect the motor in a collision.
Great for long-range, freestyle racing! Perfect for any 3″ cinewhoop, 4″-5″ toothpick, or 6-7” long-range drone!
- Durable 7075 Aluminium Alloy Shell
- High Strength Titanium Alloy Shaft
- Electroplating Surfacing Process
- Curved N52H Arc Magnets
- Japanese NSK Bearings
- Resistant Copper Wire
- Max. Efficiency Current: (1.5-3A)>85%
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm(in) 1.5mm(out)
- Max Continuous Power(W) 3S : 559
- Idle current(10): @10V(A) : 0.58
- Motor Dimension: 29.1×13.5mm
- Internal Resistance: 173mΩ
- Max Current(3S): 23.3A
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 5~6S
- Stator Diameter: 23mm
- Stator Length: 3.5mm
- Wire Length: 3cm
- Weight(g): 21.5
In the box
- 1x Flywoo NIN V2 2303.5 Motor (1750KV or 3000KV)
- 1x Hardware Kit