FPV Whoop Racing Starter Kit 2
The Starter Kit is just for anyone looking to get into whoop FPV racing, flying freestyle or simply to annoy your family whilst having fun indoors. 🙂 The kit is ready to, everything is bound up and good to go. We recommend you charge the batteries first 🙂
- Beta65S lite is more punch on the throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 4-blade propellers. It is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller, super easy to operate.
- Comes with a highly praised transmitter, which makes the starter kit 2 go to a high level of cost-effective. What’s more, the transmitter binds with Beta65S lite before shipped out, perfect for beginners.
- With 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD, you can experience a bright world without warped and blurred images, bringing an immersive virtual reality.
- Comes with 2 batteries, 1 USB Charging Cable and PH2.0 Battery Charger & Tester, super portable for charging. Customized EVA case, convenient to take out.
Beta65S Lite Drone
Beta65S lite is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, much simple and affordable. It is ready to fly and the Silverware software does not require switch settings as Betaflight does. With 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery, the pilot could enjoy 3 minutes flight time.
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter
Designed for FPV racing starters, LiteRadio 2 transmitter is powered by OpenTX firmware. It has 8 channels and has a hobby-grade gimbal. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, make it more ergonomic.
VR01 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles – a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopted ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges, bringing an immersive virtual reality.
Noticed: Pilots can change the OSD and VTX setting from the Goggle.
Spare Parts List
Provided 2 PH2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Batteries, 1 USB Charging Cable and PH2.0 Battery Charger & Tester, super portable for charging. What’s more, the Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs. We also provided 4 props and 1 prop removal tool, convenient to exchange the props.
- Manual for LiteRadio 2 Radio Transmitter
- Lite Brushed FC User Manual
- 1 * BETAFPV Beta65S Lite BNF whoop quadcopter
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
- 1 * BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles
- 4 * 31mm 4-blade Propellers(0.8 Shaft)
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 2 * Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1 * PH2.0 Battery Charger & Tester
- 2 * 300mAh 1S 30C Batteries
- 1 * Props Removal Tool
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Customized EVA Carry Case