FPVCYCLE CINEGLIDE 7″ FRAME
This is the FPVCycle Cineglide 7″ Frame, used to build your very own 7″ Cineglide FPV quadcopter.
The long awaited Cineglide 7″ frame. The headline feature of this frame is the unique structure that places the FPV camera low down to reduce risk of clipping your props while flying low. It also does not use any large 3D printed front end for the camera and fits the same TPU camera mounts as many of our other frames. The overall structure is based on the Glide and the finished frame weight including TPU GoPro mount will be well under 200g. No props in view of the GoPro.
This frame is best built with the FPVCycle 30mm motor, 6S or 8S and your favourite 7′ prop or comparable drivetrain. For now, we have a limited run of frames. For spare parts, we will give you the mill file that you can order directly from CNCMadness until we have spare parts ourselves. Due to severe slow downs related to the world wide economic disaster, we’ve been heavily limited lately.
Please look at the product pictures as a build guide. The screw holes on the main 2mm plate has firm holes and may require a screw to be twisted through with a good driver and the plate itself before mounting to the frame. The front end has a bit that interlocks with another plate which will require a little force to position. These issues will be resolved in future batches. For now, we’re pricing these frames at pre-covid prices because they were ordered for production pre-covid.
- Motor mount pattern: 16×16 and 19×19
- Frame weight fully built: ~163g not including GoPro mount
- Well constructed carbon
- Dead Cat layout, no props in view of GoPro
- 2mm body plates, 5mm arms
- One central 30×30/20×20/whoop mounting platform with one 20×20 in the rear.
- No stack screws touch any arm parts. No arm/stack integration.
- Two screws per independent arm with bracing against other arms. Easy swaps and secure fit.
- 20mm standoffs
- GoPro mount platform compatible with Glide, Prototype 5, CineSplore, Fouride.
- 12.9 hardness steel screws and steel press-nuts.
- Micro and Nano sized FPV camera spacing (20mm wide or narrower)
In the box
- 1 x FPVCYCLE CINEGLIDE 7″ FRAME