GEPRC GEP-ST16 Frame (Tiny 1-2S builds)
This is the GEPRC GEP-ST16 Frame for those tiny lightweight builds.
GEPRC newly designed micro freestyle drone and the frame has been officially released
ST16 continues the consistent design concept of the “Phantom” series, with lightweight and fancy flight fuselage design.
With a 1.5mm carbon fibre arm and a 1mm top plate, a balance point is maintained between the strength of the fuselage and the weight of the whole drone.
The M1.4×3 motors mounting holes can be used to install small 3-hole brushless motors to reduce the weight of the body. Good arm width contributes to high durability.
Design, suitable for freestyle flying. No props in view.
Thanks to the 3D printed parts, the frame weighs only 8.5g, saving a lot of overall weight.
The independent battery compartment is designed to carry the battery on top and below the drone making it very convenient and fast to replace batteries.
GRPRC continues to pursue light weight designs, to provide a better flight feel and more functionality for all our products.
- Brand Name: GEPRC
- Model: GEP-ST16
- Wheelbase size: 78mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.0mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.0mm
- FC mounting holes: 16mm x 16mm
- ESC mounting holes: 16mm x 16mm
- VTX mounting holes: 16mmX16mm
- Motor mounting holes: 3-M1.4-EQS-Ø6.6
- Camera spacing: 14mm
- Propeller size: 1.6 inch
- Weight: 8.5g (including 3D print)
- 1.1.6 inch palm-size
- 2.Lightweight – 8.5g
- 3.Motor mounting holes allow installation of 0802 & 0803 motors
- 4.14x14mm spacing allows installation of any nano camera on the market
- 5. Independent battery compartment design
- 6.1.6 inch recommended propeller size maximum efficiency
- 7.Specifically optimized for both freestyle and racing
- 8.Includes a full set of high quality 3D printed parts
In the box
- 1 x 1.0mm top plate
- 1 x 1.5mm bottom plate
- 2 x 1.0mm camera plate
- 1 x Screw set
- 1 x Printed set
- 1 x Spare screwdriver set
- 2 x Battery tie M12x120mm
- 2 x Battery non-slip mat