A new toothpick flight controller complete with all new MOSFETs that are robust to voltage spikes makes the one of the best toothpick FC in its class.
Best of all you have the option to choose between 20A or 30A ESC versions.
A whoop sized flight controller with its layout optimised for toothpick builds with full support for 2-4S input.
The JHE GHF packs a 20A ESC using new MOSFETS to be more robust to voltage spikes compared to other flight controllers in this class.
If that was not enough Christmas is only 6 months away. Honest.
- Brand Name: JHEMCU
- Model: GHF411AIO
- Item Name: GHF411AIO F4 OSD FC BL_S 4in1 ESC
- ESC: 20A or 30A BLheli_S depending on option selection
- Size: 32.5×32.5mm
- Mounting Hole: 25.5×25.5mm
- Weight: 6.3g
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- MPU: MPU6000 ( SPI)
- Firmware: Betaflight MATEKF411 ( MK41)
- Built-in Betaflight OSD ( AT7456E)
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Support WS2812 LED
- 1x F4 GHF411AIO
- 1x XT30 Connector
- 4x Anti-vibration Standoffs
- 4x Plug Connectors