Happymodel 2.4g ExpressLRS ES24TX Slim Pro TX module for Frsky X-lite
Pre-Installed ELRS V2.0.
This is the HappyModel 2.4g ExpressLRS Slim Pro TX module ( ES24TX ) designed by Happymodel and based on the open source- ExpressLRS which is a very popular low latency and high packet rate RF module.
Which is popular with RC Airplane and FPV Racing drones hobbyists.
Its main hardware architecture is the ESP32, ESP8285 and SX1280 RF chip.
The ES24TX Slim Pro module is a complete solution which is already pre-loaded with the ExpressLRS firmware and it’s plug and play for the following transmitters;
- Frsky X-Lite, X-Lite pro, X9 Lite
- TBS Tango2
This HappyModel 2.4g ELRS Slim Pro TX module features a automated inbuilt cooling solution, which starts to work if higher rates of transmit power is selected. The electronics are encased in a factory prepared aluminium shell.
The slim pro TX module supports a maximum power output of about 1000mw, this is useful for long range FPV flight, please check local regulations regarding driving sheep across a public highway, that will help to keep you compliant. 🙂
- Supports up to 1000mw RF power (T-lite radio and Tango2 radio need external power supply)
- RGB LED ready
- Cooling Fan ready
- Open source ExpressLRS
- Long range, low latency and High re-flashed Rates
- Telemetry data transmission supported
- CNC aluminium protective shell
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU: ESP32(main),ESP8285(as ESP backpack)
- RF chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Frsky Lite 8pin socket
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: ≤30dBm
- Power supply voltage: 5v~12v
- Weight: 50gram (without antenna）
- Dimension: 67.5mm*30mm*20.5mm (without antenna)
- Antenna gain: 1.87dBi
- Firmware target: HappyModel_ES24TX_Pro_Series_2400_TX
In the box
- ES24TX Slim Pro TX module *1
- Happymodel Moxon 2.4GHz antenna *1
You can update firmware by ExpressLRS configurator or update the firmware via connect the Wifi hot spot of the “ExpressLRS TX Module”, visit “10.0.0.1” by browser (password:expresslrs)
Since members of the development team have not received hardware samples, you can temporarily use this program target.
Power level display not correctly in ELRS.LUA
250mw(value in LUA) is equal 1000mw power output .
We recommend to upgrade firmware once ExpressLRS development release the official firmware target.