HappyModel CrazyF411 AIO FC F4 built-in 20A ESC/OSD/Frsky receiver for Toothpick
This is the new Happymodel CrazyF411 Pro AIO F4 Flight Controller. The onboard 20A esc can handle 20A continuous current. The CrazyF411 is supplied with 4 X Motor Plugs, if you decide to use motors with pins. The default setup is direct solder ready. HappyModel recommend using 120X/130X/140X/ motors with this FC.
The board has a whole host of integrated features. STM32F411CEU6 processor, Betaflight OSD, 20A ESC and Frsky D8/D16 protocol SPI receiver (with Power amplifier) and it support 2-4S Lipo.
The CrazyF411 is an ideal board to use on your new lightweight 2-4s Toothpick build.
|MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
Power supply: 2-4S battery input (DC 8V-17V)
Onboard 20A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
Built-in Frsky D8/D16 SPI receiverBuilt-in 2.4G Power Amplification
Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
Onboard Current meterBuilt-in 5V 1.5A BEC
Onboard voltage detection
Firmware target: MATEKF411RX
Yaw Degrees should set to “-90 degree” to match the flight direction
|Onboard 4in1 ESC
|MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
Current: 20A continuous peak 25A (5 seconds)Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_7.HEX
Default protocol: DSHOT600
|Internal Frsky NON-EU receiver Version
|SPI BUS receiver
Frsky D8/D16 compatibleCompatible Non EU transmitter both D8 mode and D16 mode
Channels: 8ch/16chDual antenna
No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 400m
- Make the on board receiver get into bind mode: For 4.0.x version firmware Plug USB and then connect betaflight configurator and then move to CLI tab , type “bind_rx_spi” ,the Red LED on the top of the flight controller will getting to be solid , the onboard receiver is in bind mode; For 4.1.x or 4.2.x the bind code is “bind_rx”
- Make your transmitter get into bind mode . If bind is successful the red led will starting to blink. The red LED wouldn’t blinking when binding with some new ACCESS firmware frsky radio , but the bind is actual successful , need to go to CLI command and type “save” to finish the binding .
SPI reciever Information on the HappyModel CrazyF411 AIO FC
- Frsky_D compatible with Frsky D8 protocol
- Frsky_X compatible with Frsky non-eu D16 protocol
- Frsky_X_LBT compatible with Frsky EU-LBT D16 protocol (4.0.X or latest betaflight firmware support)
- SFHSS compatible with Futaba S-FHSS protocol