Happymodel ELRS X1 AIO 2-4S Flight controller built-in SPI 2.4G ELRS and 12A ESC for Toothpick
This is the HappyModel ELRS X1 AIO flight controller, the board combines a F411 flight controller with a 12A Blheli_S ESC. This AIO also includes the newly developed ELRS 2.4Ghz SPI receiver. The board is best suited for a light weight build.
The ELRS X1 flight controller comes with integrated SPI 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver and includes 12A BLHeli_S ESC 4in1 the ESC can support a 2-4s lipo. We recommend using the Happymodel X1 on a toothpick build or a light weight long range FPV quadcopter.
You will benefit from the 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver which is equipped with the SX1280 radio frequency chip with high sensitivity, high packet rate and low latency, this flight controller is the one that all Race/Freestyle pilots needed.
For your convenience the HappyModel ELRS X1 AIO flight controller, includes a 6pin SH1.0 connector for the CaddxFPV Vista HD VTX and a further 5pin SH1.0 connector for an analogue VTX.
|Flight controller||MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)|
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Mount pattern: 20×20 M2Size:32mm*28mm*9mm
Power supply: 2-4S Lipo battery
Built-in 12A Blheli_s ESC each
On board Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
On board SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz receiver
Built-in 5V 1A BEC
Flight controller firmware target: CRAZYBEEF4SX1280
|Onboard 4in1 ESC||MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21|
Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
Currents: 12A continuous peak 15A (5 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_8.HEX
Default protocol: DSHOT150/DSHOT300/DSHOT600
|Onboard SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Receiver||Packet Rate option: 25Hz/50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz|
RF Frequency: 2.4GHz
Antenna plug: IPEX
Telemetry output Power: <12dBm
Receiver protocol: SPI ExpressLRS
Could bind with ELRS 2.4Ghz TX module(Recommend TX module with latest elrs firmware)
|Onboard voltage and Amperage meters settings||Voltage meter scale setting 110|
Amperage meter scale setting 470
- Power the flight controller by connecting USB. Please make sure that the port driver of the flight controller is correctly installed on the computer, then open Betaflight Configurator(Latest version) to connect, enter to the “receiver” interface, and then click “Bind Receiver”, the red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will flash quickly, which means that the SPI ELRS receiver enters the bind mode.
- There is another way to make the receiver enter the bind mode: after connecting to the Betaflight configurator, move to the CLI interface and enter “bind_rx” in the command line.
- After correctly connecting the 2.4G ELRS TX module to your Opentx radio transmitter, copy the latest version of ELRS.LUA file to the SD card in the remote controller. The directory is “SD Card/Scripts/tools”,
- Then run ELRS.LUA and upgrade the firmware to latest version and click “bind” with the SPI ELRS receiver. Please make sure the packet rate is the same between the SPI ELRS Receiver and your ELRS TX module.
Change packet rate for the SPI Receiver command in the CLI tab
Set expresslrs_rate_index = 3
Allowed range: 0 – 4
Default value: 0
- After the binding is successful, the Red LED at the bottom of the flight controller will getting to be solid, and the telemetry can be received at the same time.
- The meaning of the LED status of the SPI receiver: the LED is getting to be solid, indicating that the bind is successful or the connection and communication is normal, the LED flashing quickly indicates that the receiver is in binding mode, and the LED flashing slowly indicates that the there is no signal received from the radio controller.
Notes: ELRS X1 flight controller will work with the ELRS 2.4Ghz TX module which was updated V1.0.0 or latest version firmware. So no need to flash old RC3 version firmware for the TX module.
In the box.
- Happymodel ELRS X1 AIO 2-4S Flight controller
- 4 motor connectors.
- XT30 cable and connector.
- 2 x 2.4Ghz receiver antenna’s.