Super F405HD ELRS AIO 20A ESC 25.5x 25.5
This is the HappyModel Super F405HD ELRS AIO Flight Controller – your passport to an unparalleled FPV experience! This compact gem, measuring at 25.5×25.5mm, is not just a flight controller; it’s a game-changer. With the Super F405HD processor at its core, this all-in-one wonder ensures lightning-fast response times for the smoothest flights imaginable.
No need to compromise on power – the integrated 20A Blheli_s ESC (Bluejay firmware pre-installed) with a bigger Mosfet supports high currents and accommodates 2-4s batteries. The built-in UART 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver takes connectivity to new heights, providing an extended range that amplifies your control. Plus, there’s a reserved 6-pin socket for DJI HD equipment plug and play, making it a fantastic solution for building 2-4S HD digital FPV whoops.
Bid farewell to wire chaos as this compact marvel simplifies your setup. Upgrade your FPV game with the HappyModel Super F405HD ELRS AIO – where every flight is infused with a touch of happiness. Elevate your adventures with the Super F405HD ELRS AIO flight controller – because why settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary!
HappyModel AIO HD Flight Controller Comparison Table
|MCU: STM32F405RGT6 (168MHZ, 1Mbyte FLASH)
GYRO Sensor: ICM42688 (SPI connection)
Mount hole size: 25mm*25mm
Power supply: 2~4S battery input (DC 8.7V-17.4V)
Built-in 20A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC
Built-in Serial ExpressLRS 2.4G (Default connected to UART2)
Built-in BMP280 Barometer
Built-in 8MBp blackbox
Built-in voltage meter sensor , voltage meter scale 110
Built-in current meter sensor , current meter scale 470
Flight controller firmware target: BETAFLIGHTF4
|Onboard 4in1 ESC
|MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
Currents: 20A continuous peak 25A (5 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: Bluejay 0.19.2
Firmware target: F_H_40_48_v0.19.2
Default protocol: DSHOT150/DSHOT300/DSHOT600
|Onboard UART ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Receiver
|Packet Rate option: 25Hz/50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz
RF Frequency: 2.4GHzAntenna plug: IPEX
Telemetry output Power: <12dBm
Receiver protocol: CRSF
Default firmware version: ExpressLRS V3.0.1
|Onboard voltage and Amperage meters settings
|Voltage meter scale setting 110
- Supply power to the flight controller by plug USB, wait until the red LED on the FC is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the FC is powered on for the third time, the red LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the Receiver enters the binding mode
- Please make sure your ExpressLRS tx module firmware is v3.x.x. And go to ExpressLRS.lua from “TOOLS” menu of your radio transmitter. Then hit [Bind] to binding with the onboard ExpressLRS receiver. The red LED should blinking slowly first then turn to solid, that means binding was successfully. If the red led keep tri-flash after binding ,please change Model Match tab value from “off” to “on” or from “on” to “off”
Receiver LED status meanings
Red LED solid means bind successful or RC link established; Red LED double-flash means get into bind mode; Red LED flash slowly means no RC signal input from TX module; Red LED continuous flash fast means ExpressLRS wifi enabled; Red LED tri-flash means model mismatch need to change model match from “off” to “on”.
- ELRS receiver was connected to UART2 default out of factory.
- Usually UART1 was used for MSP OSD with HD VTX.
- UART6 could be used for GPS or other serial equipment.
- IRX6 is an inverted serial RX6 for SBUS input.
- IRX6 and TX6/RX6 couldn’t be used at the same time.
If upgrade firmware to betaflight 4.4.x , need to add custom Defines “GYRO_SPI_ICM42688P ACC_SPI_ICM42688P” from build configuration of betaflight configurator otherwise gyro will not working .
If you want to enable Barometer , please connect to betaflight configurator and go to CLI command ,then type the following command:
resource I2C_SCL 2 B10
resource I2C_SDA 2 B11
set baro_bustype = I2C
set baro_i2c_device = 2