HOBBYWING XROTOR F7 65A BL32 STACK
This is the HobbyWing XRotor F7 65A BL32 30×30 stack.
Upgraded powerhouse! Packed with the STM32F722 MCU, this beast boasts impressive computing prowess and lightning-fast running speeds. Its responsiveness is off the charts, thanks to the high-sensitivity MPU6500 six-axis motion sensor. This bad boy fully supports bidirectional DShot digital throttle communication for a seamless flying experience.
But wait, there’s more! The integrated OSD chip adds a touch of simplicity and convenience to your life. Easily tweak and set all your OSD parameters using the FC parameter adjustment software and radio. No fuss, just straightforward adjustments.
And that’s not all – the on-board large-capacity Flash memory chip is like the superhero of storage. It records and stores a treasure trove of flight logs, making it a breeze for you to troubleshoot and fine-tune your aircraft based on invaluable flight data. Convenience at its finest!
- Special interface for DJI image transmission system With DJI image transmission system port, equipped with corresponding flat cable (FC has been equipped), can avoid welding, realize plug and play.
- On-board 5V & 12V dual BEC circuit FMU integrates with 12V BEC circuit. It can supply super power output for image transmission and 12V LED devices.
- On-board Pit Switch module FC integrated Pit Switch module can open or close VTX by radio after being adjusted on FC parameter software. Easy and convenient.
- Perfectly support firmware of various FPV It support the firmware of BetaFlight , Cleanflight , Butterflight , inva and other mainstream FPV, and can use corresponding parameter adjustment software to adjust various parameters, making the FC more suitable for various FPV flight and race.
- Unique installation design and shock absorption structure
- The double hole distance mounting hole design (30 * 30MM & 20 * 20MM) can adapt to different frames. The unique flexible flat cable connection mode (The effect is better with hobby-wing tower 4in1 ESC ), and the shock absorption mechanism of installation hole, can effectively reduce the impact of external vibration on FC high-sensitivity components, and make the flight more stable and accurate.
- Perfectly match with Hobbywing ESC Match with Hobbywing tower 4in1 ESC, easy to install and wire. The appearance is more beautiful.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
- Switch module of board load graphic transmission(VTX) can use remote control to control switch of graphic transmission.
- Double M3 mounting holes with damping aprons.
- Model Micro F7 Flight Controller Convertible
- SKU 31003002
- Application FPVs with 130-300mm FPVs Diagonal Wheelbase
- Firmware HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- FC Programming supports Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
- Compatible with (Transmitters) PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD Buit-in / Fit for DJI VTX system plug and play port
- Voltage Monitoring Supported
- Current Monitoring Supported
- External Buzzer Supported
- LED Control Supported
- USB Port MicroUSB
- Timing Supported
- Motor Rotation Supported
- Mounting Holes
- 30.5×30.5mm & 20x20mm
- Firmware: Hobbywing_Xrotor_BLHeli_32_AT421 Firmware;
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32;
- Stick Programming: Supported;
- DEO: Supported;
- Throttle Range Calibration: Supported;
- Oneshot125 Mode: Supported;
- Oneshot42 Mode: Supported;
- MultiShot Mode: Supported;
- DShot150/300/600/1200: Supported;
- Timing: Supported;
- Motor Rotation: Supported;
- Product Name: XRotor FPV G2 ESC 4in1 65A;
- Cont./Peak Current: 60Ax4/ 80Ax4;
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo;
- BEC Output: 5V&0.6A;
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-130mm/ Black-12AWG-130mm;
- Output Wires: No Wires But Solder tabs;
- Input Connectors: XT60(w/Wires Soldered On);
- Output Connectors: No;
In the box
- 1x XRotor Micro 60A(30×30) 4en1 ESC
- 1x XRotor Flight Controller F7 (20×20 and 30×30)