The Holybro Kakute F7 mini V3 stack, is on par with the rest if the Holybro line up of products. This a easy to install and set up 20×20 stack, featuring a F7 flight controller and a 4in1 Tekko32 F3 45A mini ESC.
Kakute F7 mini V3
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 256Kbytes RAM, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 1.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
- Dimensions: 30x30mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
Tekko32 F3 4in1 mini ESC(45A)
The latest Tekko32 F3 4in1 mini ESC has got some improvements on its performance
The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
BLHELI32 / F3 MCU/4x 45A
The New BLHELI32 ESC adapted the F3 MCU, which will provide a smoother control and faster response speed,
4x 45A F3 BLHELI32 ESC in 20×20 standard .
- F3 MCU, double the speed of F051
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- Default PWM output 96K
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 185.
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO output BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Mounting holes: 20x20mm(M3)
- Size:32 x 38 mm
- Weight: 8g
In the box.
Kakute F7 mini V3 & Tekko32 F3 4in1 mini ESC(45A) & Atlatl Micro VTx STACK
Kakute F7 mini V3 STACK *1
Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
JST SH 6pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the CADDX Vista Air Unit is included.)
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 80mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
80mm SMA–MMCX Cable *1
60mm Antenna *1
150mm 4pin JST GH wire *1