Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 & Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC STACK
This is the Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 with a 50A 4in1 ESC flight stack (30x30mm)
The version that is being ship at the moment is Kakute H7 V1.3. This V1.3 now has USB-C, 9V 3A BEC for VTX, and JST-SH connector for VTX port. For details on the difference between versions, please see this chart.
The Holybro Kakute H7 v1 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, HD camera plug, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, full Blackbox MicroSD card slot, 5V and 9V BEC, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the additional integrated Bluetooth chip onboard, you can perform Betaflight configuration and tuning wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an on-board 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter like DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting analog system.
It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), along with a full MicroSD Card slot for virtually unlimited Blackbox data logging. Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers
Kakute H7 V1.3 Specification
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0 8pin ESC port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-SH1.0 6pin VTX port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 3A Cont
- USB Type-C
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC
F4 MCU @150Mhz / PWM output up to 96K / 4~6S / BLHeli32 / 30×30
The all new Tekko32 is the first 4in1 ESC in market to adapt the fast F4 MCU @150Mhz, providing a smooth control operation and quick response.
- New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM Frequency: 16k to 96k
- Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 120
- Dimensions: 48x37x6mm / Weight: 13.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5×30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
In the box
- 1x Kakute H7 v1.3 STACK 50A ESC F4( FC+ESC)
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
- 1x JST SH 6pin to JST GHR 8pin 80mm &150mm cable (for DJI/Caddx HD System)
- 1x JST SH 6pin 100mm cable(for Caddx HD Systems)