Holybro Kopis Mini 3″ ( analogue version)
The Kopis Mini 3″, Holybro have updated the 1507 3800KV motor on Kopis Cine Whoop and the Mini 3″ to some TMotor F1507 No Shaft. Enjoy maximum thrust-to-weight ratio up to 47; powerful yet smooth performance on both models. Fly this FPV racing drone hard and you feel like your flying a 5″ fully loaded quadcopter. The Holybro Kopis Mini is well built and features a great flight controller and ESC.
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fibre
- Flight Controller: Kakute F7 V1.5
- ESC:Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTX:Atlatl HV V2
- Motor:F1507 KV3800（No Shaft）
- FPV camera:1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT30
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4 s
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without the “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
In the box.
- Holybro Kopis Mini 3 inch ( analogue version)
- 4x T76 Propeller
- 1x Protective case mount for GoPro Hero5
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x Battery strap(installed)