HOTA D6 DC Dual Channel Smart Charger
The HOTA D6 DC Dual charger is a DC only charger, this means you cannot connect this charger directly to a wall socket, you will need a power supply The power supply will connect to your electrical socket on the wall first. Then please connect the HOTA D6 to the power supply and your ready to charge. This charger can also be used in the field. Use a larger lipo, to provide power to your smaller lipo’s when your out flying.
The Hota D6 dual channel smart charger, will charge your lipo’s two at a time. An added benefit of the dual channel setup is that it allows you to charge different cell type’s at the time. For example channel 1 could be charging your 4s quadcopter lipo and channel 2 could be charging your 2s FPV goggles battery.
Then by adding a parallel charging board to channel 1, you can now charge 2 x 4s lipo’s and channel 2, may also be charging 2 x 3s lipo’s, if you decided to use a charging board.
The Hota D6 DC charger has a colour display and a small form factor. It will also charge your phone once it’s correctly setup.
- Brand: Hota
- Model NO.: D6
- Input Voltage: DC 6.5~30V
- Charge Current: 0.1~15A * 2
- Charge Power: 325W * 2(650W)
- Discharge Power: Internal discharge:15W * 2(balance port 10W)
External discharge:325W * 2
- Battery Type: LiHv/LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/Lixx : 1~6S
NiZn/Nicd/NiMH : 1~16S
Smart Battery : 1~6S
Lead Acid(Pb) : 2~24V
Envelope : 1~16S
- Balance Current: 1600mA * 2
- Discharge Current: 0.1~3A * 2
- External Discharge Current: 1~15A * 2
- USB Output: 5V / 2.1A
- Dimensions: 108×105 ×76mmNet Weight: 360g
- Package Information:
- Package size: 11 * 11 * 9.4cm / 4.4 * 4.4 * 3.6in
- Package weight: 430g / 15.2oz
- Gift box package
- In the box.
- 1 * D6 Charger
- 1 * Manual
In the box.
- HOTA D6 DC Dual Channel Smart Charger
***** No cables provided*******