iFlight Alpha85 RTF HD 4S Power Whoop
Some of us can’t bind and wont bind!!! This Ready to Fly (RTF) bundle, takes away the binding heartache, this bundle is supplied with the drone and transmitter already bound and configured. In this RTF bundle you will receive 1 4S lipo to get you up and flying. What you do not get is the lipo charger, you will need one of those if you do not already have one. The other item missing is the FPV goggles, to get the most out of this kit, a decent set of goggles is essential.
Please see the description below for detailed information about this bundle.
Alpha A85 Analog 1080P Caddx Baby Turtle Camera
Let us welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to have a Turtle 800TVL Camera on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We installed the Caddx Baby Turtle Camera to one of our new 2inch whoop frames, did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- 76 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1303 5000KV(more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors)
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself.
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G RHCP light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A85 w/Caddx Baby Turtle Camera Specs:
- Lens: 12M 7G Upgraded Glass
- Colour: Black
- Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor
- Horizontal: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC & PAL changeable
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- Resolution: 1080P/60fps
- Dimension: 28*29mm / Camera 14*14mm (installed with 20*20mm, expands 30*30mm )
- Net weight: 10.5g (more or less)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 & 16:9 changeable
Factory Setup and Wiring Diagram.
This BNF comes pre-built and setup with all necessary parameters to bind-and-fly. We also added a basic filter and PID tuning as well as some Betaflight tweaks to enhance the flight experience.
Re flashed your drone but did not back up the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK
Alpha A85 w/Turtle 800TVL Camera Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1 x Frsky XM+ receiver
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Turtle 800TVL Camera
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x iFlight Albatross RHCP 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Flight Controller Information
- Name: SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- Mounting pattern：5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- Connector： Micro-USB
- *BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- *INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- *Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- *Current sensor：yes
- *ESC Telemetry：no
- *ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
RadioMaster T8 Pro Drone Transmitter.
The T8 Pro is our most compact fully OpenTX supported radio yet! Based on the T8 Design the T8 Pro unlocks the power of OpenTX Firmware programmability, Companion PC software and firmware updates. With 16 channels, built in battery and Multi-Module powered C2500 RF chip the T8 Pro is ready to command your favorite models right after the first charge!
The T8 Pro is compatible with all CC2500 protocols supported by the Multi-Module project such as Frsky D8, D16, Futaba S-FHSS, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT and more! Just select the right protocol via the menu system with the included clip on OpenTX screen control unit and fully customize your model configuration with the full capability of OpenTX at your fingertips.
Featuring a built in 1000mah battery for up to 6 hours of operation on a single charge and built in USB charging to make topping up the battery easy and convenient. Its compact size and ergonomic design with fold away finger rests, make it the ideal travel or whoop companion.
Like to spend time playing simulators when you cannot get out to fly? The T8 Pro has USB-C Simulator support too! Play your favourite sims with the supplied USB cable, no special adapters needed. The T8 Pro has full OpenTX sound and script support by simply adding an SD card in the SD card slot with OpenTX SD contents.
CNHL MINISTAR 450MAH 14.8V 4S 70C – XT30
CNHL MINISTAR 450MAH 14.8V 4S 70C – XT30
|Voltage||14.8V / 4-Cell / 4S1P|
|Discharge Rate||70C Continual / 140C Burst|
|Charge Rate||5C Max|
|Weight||62g (Including wire and connector)|
|Balance Connector||JST / XH|