Insta360 Go Action Camera with Flow State Stabilization
For those budding pilots who have reached a time in life where weight is forever a worry and urgent, the Insta360 Go Action cam is here to help. The legend you always knew you were can hit the big screen, with this nifty piece of kit. (I said kit, not that other word) The Insta360 action camera will record your near misses with clear, stabilized recordings. The insta360 is at home on a toothpick or a long range 7 inch. Keep reading for more essential information 🙂
The Insta360 offers some clear benefits over other action camera’s, the biggest being it’s size, this device is a all round winner in the convenience department. There is no need to undress your perfectly good GoPro anymore , this thing is light enough and there is no need to break out power from your electronics, the CAM has a inbuilt battery. You will need a good mounting solution for your particular multi-rotor, snap in your Insta360 and GO…..see what I did there ? 🙂
Standard: 2720×2720@25fps（Captured）/1080@25fps (Exported via app) Interval Shooting: 2720×2720@25fps（In Camera）/1080@25fps (Exported via app) Static Time-lapse: 3040×3040@30fps（Captured）/1080@30fps (Exported via app) Hyper lapse: 2720×2720@30fps（Captured）/1080@30fps (Exported via app) Slow Motion: 1600×900@100fps (Captured) /1600×900@25fps (Exported via app)
Standard: 15seconds, 30seconds, 60 seconds, 5 minutes (FPV mode) Interval Shooting, Slow Motion: 15 or 30 seconds Hyper lapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 30 minutes to produce a 5-minute video Static Time-lapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 8 hours to produce 8 second video (24 hours option is coming soon) Interval Shooting: Adjustable interval, record up to 7 days
- 3040×3040 (Captured) 1:1 Exported at 2560×2560 16:9 Exported at 2560×1440 9:16 Exported at 1440×2560
- insv (In camera) / mp4 (Exported via app)
- insp (In camera) / jpg (Exported via app)
- 40Mbps (In camera)
Video Export Bitrate
- 30Mbps (Exported via app)
- Flow State (Built-in 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization)
- iOS： iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max,, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad (2018) Android Insta360 GO Android minimum configuration requirements: 1. OTG: Supports OTG 2. System on Chip(SOC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Series 675 or above, Snapdragon 7 Series 710 or above, Snapdragon 8 Series 835 or above, Kirin 970 or above, Exons 8895 or above 3. System Version: Android 7.1.1 or above (64-bit operating system) 4. RAM: 3 GB RAM or above
- Standard, Interval Shooting, Static Time-lapse, Hyper lapse, Slow Motion
- Micro-USB for Android device / PC / Mac
- For iPhone / iPad
- When connected to phone, GO content will be auto transferred. GO’s onboard storage is 8 GB, which can be used to store about 100 15-second video clips between each transfer.
- GO charges in the included Charge Case.
- Insta360 GO approx. 30min Charge Case approx. 90min
- 60 minutes of run time for standard video (GO + Charge Case). Equivalent to 200 clips a day, averaging 18 seconds a clip.
- Use temperature: 0℃~50℃ Storage temperature: -10℃~45℃ When GO’s heat reaches its limit, the indicator will flash yellow and GO will vibrate to let you know.
- Insta360 GO 18.3g Charge Case 43.3g
- Insta360 GO 49.4×21.4×14.85 mm Charge Case 50.46×59.76×25.5 mm
In the Box
- Insta360 GO + Charge Case
- Magnet Pendant
- Easy Clip
- Angle Wedge
- Sticky Base
- Pivot Stand and Pivot Stand Base
- Charge Cable
- Micro-USB to USB Type-C cable
- Quick Start Manual