JHEMCU SP24S ELRS LR Receiver 2.4Ghz
This is the JHEMCU SP24S ELRS LR receiver.
The SP24S 2.4GHz ELRS series receiver is based on the open source architecture and program of ExpressLRS.
The receiver uses ESP8285 MCU, so you can upgrade the firmware through WIFI.
As long as the receiver is powered on and the bound transmitter turned off, the SP24S will trip into WiFi mode, using a PC find the hotspot broadcasting the name ExpressELS and connect.
Using the password “expresslrs” and connecting to the hotspot, will allow you to update the firmware on this ELRS receiver.
Open your default internet browser and visit 10.0.0.1 to upload the receiver firmware. You can upgrade the firmware using the ELRS configurator via betaflight pass through.
Because the ELRS receiver uses low-latency and high-refresh RF chips, it’s suitable for FPV races and long range.
- Double flash: pairing mode
- Slow flashing: No transmission signal is received
- Steady on: receive the transmit signal
- Fast flashing: WIFI upgrade mode
- 2.4G ISM type
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280IMLTRT RF
- Frequency range: 2400 MHZ To 2500 MHZ
- Maximum receiving refresh rate: 500HZ
- Minimum receiving refresh rate: 25HZ
- Working voltage: 5V
- Weight: 0.5g (without antenna)
- Working Agreement: CRSF (Betaflight)
- SP24S: SMD 2.4GHz imported ceramic antenna
- Peak gain: 3.7dB
- Size: 11mm*11mm*6mm
In the box
- JHEMCU SP24S ELRS LR receiver
- Cable set