Jumper T20S RDC90 Sensor Gimbal ( ELRS )
This is the Jumper T20S RDC90 Sensor Gimbal’s ELRS version transmitter.
The Jumper T20 comes in two main varieties one with the Hall Sensor Gimbals and this one that features the RDC90 Sensor gimbals, another difference is the antenna, this particular unit as the more compact and robust antenna.
Both versions are designed for those of us who have got to much money 🙂 no…no… no…I didn’t really say that, what i meant was it’s designed….. it’s designed…… it’s a good design!!
We recommend you take a look at the following link https://oscarliang.com/jumper-t20-radio/
You will find a helpful and non biased description of this great ELRS radio transmitter from JumperRC.
If you don’t like or cannot read (me included) please watch the video below.
- Product Name: Jumper T20S ( you can call it Mike, Michelle etc)
- Screen size: 1.3”(resolution 128*64)
- Display method: OLED
- Rocker Stick Size: Standard
- Hall Sensor gimbals: RDC90
- Built-in RF: ELRS (2.4GHz)
- Transmission power: max 1000mw
- Antenna interface: Integrated
- External module Interface: reserved(1.25mm-5P)
- External module power supply: XT30(2S2A output)
- TF card: built-in chip (officially recommended by EOGETX)
- Working voltage: 6-8.4v
- Battery: 21700*2 (18650’s will also fit)
- Size: 185*138*68
- Weight: 447g(battery not included)
In the box
- 1x Jumper T20 ELRS Transmitter
- USB Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1x Manual
- 1 x Stickkkkkers!!
- Some clear plastic
- Some Cardboard