KISS FC V2 – 32bit Flight Controller
A new simplified Flight controller, the KISS FC V2 includes a complete own Flight Control Firmware development.
The Idea was to get the simple KISS FC to the next level and due to intensive long term tests of some pretty good Pilots we were able to optimize the code to a point where you hopefully get your quad in the air quite quick.
Normally you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with KISS ESC), otherwise you can download pre-sets of well known pilots for given configurations.
And of course you can tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
- ARM-Cortex M7 MCU
- Powered directly by the battery
- Onboard USB
- Bidirectional communication
- ultrafast Dshot 2400, sin Hybrid and full Kiss Telemetry support.
- STM32F722RET6 MCU, ARM-Cortex M7 with FPU running at 216Mhz
- MPU6000 Gyro and ACC Sensor
- Integrated DC-DC converter for direct LiPo battery input (2-6S 6-30V) max 500mA on 5V
- The first four ESC outputs are amplified to 5V Signal with very fast drivers (for a clear Dshot signal)
- CP2102 USB-UART USB controller for simpler updates with the KISS Bootloader
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 @216Mhz
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting Holes: 30x30mm pattern with 3.3mm holes (compatible with most frame types
- Voltage: 2-6S (direct)
In the box
- KISS FC V2 – 32bit Flight Controller
Flyduino Kiss FC V2 – Flight Controller pin out diagram.
Flyduino Kiss FC V2 – Flight Controller setup diagram.