Meteor65 Pro Whoop Frame
This is the Meteor65 Pro Whoop Frame
The latest appearance of 65mm 1S brushless frame for Meteor65 Pro Quadcopter. With a marvellous design on battery slot which keeps a low profile and triangle bilateral stretch structure of motor mounting position, this frame weighs 3.22g only.
This Meteor65 Pro frame will only support cross shape FC board. The normal whoop FC board DOES NOT fit this frame.
- Compared to the previous 65mm brushless frames, with the low profile of battery slot height, the drone’s gravity centre is reduced and improved the sense of compactness.
- The space for the FC board is limited in order to support 35mm propellers on a 65mm drone. So this Meteor65 Pro frame could only support cross shape FC board. The normal whoop FC board DO NOT fit this frame.
- Meteor65 Pro frame’s motor mounting position uses a triangle bilateral stretch structure, making the frame more aesthetic. It provides you more durable and smoother flight experience.
- The ultra-light and durable frame is PP material only 3.22g, which is one of the lightest frames that can match the F4 1S 5A AIO Brushless Flight Controller (ELRS 2.4G).
- The frame is suitable for 31-35mm propeller like Gemfan 35mm-3 propellers. Pay attention, HQ 35mm propellers is a little bit bigger and DOES NOT fit for this frame.
- Product Name: Meteor65 Pro Frame
- Material: PP
- Size: 65mm
- FC mounting hole: 26mm x 26mm, compatible with cross shape whoop style FC board mounting pattern. IS NOT compatible with normal whoop FC board.
- Motor mounting hole: For 0802SE 19500KV motor
- Weight: 3.22g
- Suitable propeller: 35mm or 31mm propellers. Recommend Gemfan 35mm-3 propellers. Pay attention, HQ 35mm propellers is a little bit bigger and DOES NOT fit for this frame.
Meteor65 Pro frame is only compatible with cross shape FC board and Gemfan 35mm-3 propellers.
- Propellers: Gemfan 35mm 3-Blade Props
- Motors: 0802SE 19500KV motor
- Batteries: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- FC: F4 1S 5A AIO Brushless Flight Controller (ELRS 2.4G)
Note: Normal whoop FC board is NOT compatible with this frame.
Note: HQ 35mm propellers is a little bit bigger and DOES NOT fit for this frame.