Built using the V2 Mobula frame.
This unit is built around the Crazybee F4 flight controller.
This is the non LBT version of the Mobula7 that includes a Frsky receiver.
The Mobula 7 from Happy Model is their take on the ultimate brush less 2s whoop. Running on 2S, the mobula 7 packs enough punch for outdoor flight, but if its raining you can still have a blast around the house thanks to the plastic prop guards. The standard kit includes a multiple battery charger, charge all 4 lipo’s together. Up to 6 lipo’s in total. The M7 has the all important built in buzzer.
Mobula 7 Standard Version Kit Contents:
- WHOOP 75mm frame x 1
- Crazybee F4 PRO flight controller 1-2s integrated ESC OSD,
- SE0802 KV16000 Brushless motor x 4
- 40mm CW/CCW positive and negative paddle x 8
- 5.8G 40CH 25mW image transmission + 700TVL 1/4 CMOS camera x 1
- 3.8 HV 300mah ( PH2.0 ) 30/60C li-ion battery x 2
- 4.35 HV 250mah (PH2 ) 30/60C li-ion battery x 2
- 6-way charger x 1
- Stripper x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- Frysky reciever
- Setup guide.