ORT Helical 3 Turn 7dBi Gain 5.8GHz FPV Antenna
ORT Helical 3Turn 7dBi, The helical design has a 180ohm impedance which is not matched with our FPV system with 50ohm impedance. Hence so-called helical tuning is the most important part to ensure the antenna match with our FPV system, to provide you with the most efficient directional antenna. A perfect balance between beam width vs range.
ORT 3 Turn Helical is designed to match with your circular transmitter antenna (match best with our ORT Cocktail). The Helical has better axial ratio compare to cheapo circular patch antenna with printed PCB out there. If you handle ‘hard’’ RF environment such as surrounding with building & trees or need better penetration thru obstacles, and also light enough to mount in your goggles, this is your perfect choice. Strap one and get the clearest video even on hardest RF environments.
Old Radio Transmission, is passionate about antenna’s that’s the reason why their antenna’s work flawlessly. We tested the Helical 3Turn whilst flying a tiny whoop, the transition from indoor to outdoor flying was not an issue with these antenna’s You can find more ORT antenna’s here.
- Hand Tuned, providing wide beam width with 180-degree coverage and greater penetration thru trees and dense material.
- High-quality Enamelled Supreme Wire (anti-rust).
- Original Low loss RG402 cable.
- High-quality acrylic, providing a premium look.
- Effective range, 6~10km and beyond on 600mW VTX (depends on the flying area noise level, receiver sensitivity, and FPV setup)
ORT 3 Turn Helical Antenna 5.8GHz
- Freq Channel : 5600 ~ 6000 GHz
- Gain (dBi) :7 dBi
- SWR/S11 : < 1:1.3
- Beam width : 180 degrees
- Polarization : Circularly Polarized – RHCP
- Gain Pattern : Directional ([Please be sure the antenna is pointing in the general direction of where your flying)
- Connector : SMA
In the Box
1 x ORT Helical 3Turn 7dBi Gain SMA RHCP