RadioMaster – T8 Pro 16 Channel OpenTX Compatible Multi-protocol Remote-control
This is the RadioMaster T8Pro Transmitter OpenTX supported radio.
Based on the T8 Design the T8 Pro unlocks the power of OpenTX Firmware programmability. You can download Open TX companion.
With 16 channels, built in battery and Multi-Module powered C2500 RF chip the T8 Pro is ready to command your favourite models right after the first charge!
The T8 Pro is compatible with all CC2500 protocols supported by the Multi-Module project such as Frsky D8, D16, Futaba S-FHSS, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT and more.
Please select the correct protocol via the menu system with the included clip on OpenTX screen control unit and fully customize your model configuration with the full capability of OpenTX at your fingertips.
- Built in 1000mah battery for up to 6 hours of operation on a single charge.
- Built in USB charging to make topping up the battery easy and convenient.
- Compact size and ergonomic design with fold away finger rests, make it the ideal travel or whoop companion.
- The T8 Pro has USB-C Simulator support too! Play your favourite sims with the supplied USB cable.
- The T8 Pro has full OpenTX sound and script support by simply adding an SD card.
- This transmitter features high precision quad ball bearing HALL sensor gimbals and CNC aluminium switch nuts with matching CNC machined aluminium gimbal face plates for a touch of class.
In the box.
1 x RadioMaster – T8 Pro 16 Channel OpenTX Compatible Multi-protocol Remote-control