Rekon 4 Micro Long Range Quad Analogue Version PNP ( No Receiver)
Project #MicroLongRange has been an amazing success and led to a huge trend towards light 4″ long-range cruisers in 2020. As Joshua Bardwell said, smoothly cruising around without thinking about the limitations of signal range and flight time will remind you of “how fun FPV is supposed to be.”
The Rekon4 is the evolution of the original #MicroLongRange after considering the feedback of countless FPV enthusiasts who chose to add a 4″ cruiser to their fleet last year:
- Instead of a 16×16 or AIO, the Rekon4 features a full 20×20 stack with an F722 flight controller and 28AESC—more than enough processing power, an oversized ESC, and plenty of UARTS ensure the Rekon4 is a 100% reliable tool for long-range adventures beyond no recovery zones!
- Compared with the original design, the Rekon4 has been slightly stretched to accommodate a naked GoPro and large batteries at the same time without running out of space on the top plate or having to mount the battery sideways.
- As usual, the digital version will offer the amazing DJI HD FPV, but we have also put great effort into making the analogue FPV feed as pleasant as possible by using a high quality 19×19 micro cam with a large 1/1.8″ CMOS sensor instead of the cheap 14×14 Nano cam with 1/3″ sensors most competitors use. Paired with a powerful 800mW VTX, this will ensure an enjoyable visual experience.
- Along with the regular 4024 props, the Rekon4 will also include the all-new 4019 folding props by Gemfan, making it even more compact and easier to stow in a backpack.
On top of the new features, the Rekon4 will, of course, also keep all the things that made the original #MicroLongRange such an amazing platform, including:
- 1404 2800kV motors optimized for maximum efficiency and flight times of over 30min on 18650 lithium-ion batteries or over 10min while staying sub 250g with a 650mah 4S.
- A buzzer with an independent battery to ensure your quad can be found and recovered even after a hard crash that ejects the battery.
- Dead cat arms making sure no props are in your FPV feed or GoPro footage.
- M80 GPS for real long-range capability and safety features like return to home.
Net Weight:167.1g(Without receiver)
Rekon4 Freestyle Frame
Support for propellers: Up to 4 inches
Overall size:192 * 136mm
Zeus F722 mini Flight Controller
Input Voltage:3-6S Lipo
Zeus 28A BL_S 3-6S 4in1 ESC
Input Voltage:3-6S Lipo
Peak Current:35A（10 Sec）
Zeus 800mW VTX
Output power: PIT/25/100/200/400/800mW
Caddx Ratel2 FPV Camera
Image Sensor:1/1.8 ” 1200TVL CMOS
Input Power:DC 5-40V
1404 2800KV Brushless Motor
No.of Cells(Lipo):16.8 V (4S)
Recommended Prop(inch):4 Inches
Size:18.5mm x 18.5mm x 7.1mm
Buzzer : Yes
Input voltage: 5V
Size:22mm x 12mm x12mm
In the box.
1x Rekon4 Frame
1x F722 Mini Flight Controller
1x 28A BL_S 3-6S 4in1 ESC
1x Zeus VTX 800mW
1x Caddx Ratel2 FPV Camera
4x 1404 2800KV Motors
1x M80 GPS
1x Soter FPV Drone Buzzer
4x GEMFAN 4024 Propeller
4x GEMFAN F4019 Propeller
1x SMA Inner needle Small hammer antenna (RHCP)
2x Battery Straps
1x TPU Naked GoPro Mount
1x GoPro Bracket
4S 650-1100mah Lipo batteries
Or Li-ion 18650 batteries