RushFPV BLADE F722 Analogue Flight Stack 50A Sport Edition ESC.
This is the RushFPV Blade F722 flight stack.
Like all RUSHFPV products this stack is prepared with a high degree of quality control throughout.
If you are looking to build a 5″+ FPV Freestyle or racing setup, this could be the stack for you.
RushFPV Blade F722 Racing Flight Controller series. Analogue
- MCU: 216MHz
- GYRO: MPU6000
- OSD: Onboard OSD
- Input Voltage:3-8S
- BEC: 5V/5A
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Firmware: betaflight_4.2.0_RUSHFC_8f2d21460
- Works with Analog builds and Digital
- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz. • Using MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, stable and reliable.
- Built-in16M black box,Barometer,5 UART ports, 6 pwm output ports, 2 ADC ports, 1 l2C port.
- Integrated dual 40V input synchronous rectifier power supply, and built-in power filter, up to 8S lipo battery power supply, 5V SA /10V 3A output provides sufficient power, you can connect more external devices.
- Modular cable design, with reliable locking structure, can be installed quickly, while retaining full-featured pads on the back, providing more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the thickness thinner, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC Interference.
- The full-covered lightweight metal shell protects internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
Electronic Speed Controller.
RushFPV Blade 50A 3-6s BLHELI_32 4-in-1 ESC – Sport Edition.
- Rated Current: 50A
- Peak Current:70A
- Input Voltage:3-6SLipo
- MCU:F051 48MHz
- PWM FREQ:96K
- LED Colour:Red
- BL32 FW:RUSH_BLADE_SPEED