RUSHFPV Blade Mini Analogue F722 Flight Controller (20*20)
This is the RushFPV Rush blade mini analogue 20*20mm flight controller, for your next 3″ to 5″ FPV quadcopter build.
RushFPV designed this board with ease of use in mind. The F722 flight controller is clearly labelled throughout and features ports which are used to connect your various external devices.
The Analogue version of this board allows you the builder, to easily wire in your 5.8GHz analogue VTX and FPV camera.
- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz.
- Using MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, stable and reliable.
- Built-in analogue video OSD,
- 16M black box, SUART ports, 6PWM output ports, 2 ADC ports, 1 I2C port,1 camera control port.
- Integrated 36V input power supply, up to 6S lipo battery power supply, 5V 5A output.
- Modular cable design, with reliable locking structure, can be installed quickly, while retaining full-featured pads on the back, providing more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the thickness thin, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC interference.
- The full-covered lightweight metal shell protects internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
- Brand: RUSH BLADE
- Item Name: F722 Analog Mini Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32 F722 RET6
- Port: 6x PWM 6x UART 1xI2C
- Gyro: MPU6000
- ADC: BATTERY VOLTAG / CURRENT
- BEC Input: 7-36V 3-6S LIPO
- BEC Output: 5V 2A
- LED: SUPPORTS WS2812 LED STRIP
- Navi: SUPPORTS COMPASS/GPS
- OSD: CVBS PAL/NTSC
- Mounting holes: 20* 20mm
- BLACKBOX: 16MB SPI FLASH
- Size: 29mm*29mm*6.8mm
- Target: RUSH_ BLADE F7
- Voltage: 3-6S
- Weight: 5g(without cable)
In the box
- RUSHFPV Blade Mini Analogue F722 Flight Controller (20*20
RUSH FPV Rush Blade Flight Controller review video
RUSHFPV RUSH Blade Analogue Flight Controller Pinout Diagram.