RushFPV Cherry 5.8GHz Antenna ( SMA-JW/ SMA-J ) Straight Pair V2 (RHCP) Longboy
This is the RushFPV Cherry 5.8GHz Antenna
These are the longer antenna’s, 105mm the JW 90 angle, are great for use on your goggles and the SMA J will hang long on the quad. But use them where you like, they will work great.
Designed to handle abuse, the Cherry antennas also give you incredible reception as the RF module is designed by TrueRC, making these antennas one of the most popular for FPV at this price point.
- Optimized for FPV racing drones
- Maximum signal coverage. 5.6-6GHz bandwidth covers all of race band and all channels have nearly uniform transmission strength.
- Perfect circular polarization axis ratio. Effectively suppress screen flicker caused by multi-path interference.
- Small and sturdy. Optimized design obtained through massive impact tests. Flexible tube can withstand angle bends and crash impacts to avoid cable damage.
- Between 5650 and 5950MHz, VSWR is below 1.2 meaning transmission efficiency is up to 98% This can also help reduce VTX heat.
- Quick installation. Antenna clips are designed to the same size as standard flange SMA sockets. The length of the antenna tube can be cut to meet your needs.
- Quality Assurance. Cherry antennas are tuned for performance by the Rush FPV Professional Microwave Laboratory, and each antenna is qualified by a network analyser before leaving the factory.
- Gain: 1.2dBi
- S11 SWR: 1.4 max – 1.1 min
- Band Width: 5600-6000-MHz
- Axial Ratio: Around 1.0
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Connector: SMA
- 2x Rush FPV Cherry 5.8GHz SMA Antenna
- Or 2 x Rush FPV Cherry 5.8GHz SMA 90° Antenna