Skyzone SKY020 Diversity OLED Analogue FPV Goggles.
This is the Skyzone Sky02O diversity OLED analogue FPV Goggles
This is a budget friendly goggle, but doesn’t lack in its spec, you still get a great in-built stead view receiver, which is comparable to the Rapidfire module, this receiver combines two video signals into one great image that you see in your goggles.
The great image is thrown back at you from the OLED screen, OLED screens are designed to offer great images clarity, which exactly what you need when your flying low and fast.
The goggle is also shaped to fit most heads and are less cumbersome then your regular box goggles.
These have a smaller FOV over some other goggles, which means you see a sharper more realistic imagine on the screen.
If your like me and forget to charge your goggles battery’s’, well the 02O’s can be powered from any regular 2-6s lipo, this unit is sold with a cable with a XT30 connector end.
- Built-in de-fogging and heat-sink fan
- 640X400 OLED resolution display
- Patch and Omni antenna
- Steady-View Receiver
- Built-in Head tracker
- Channel scanning
- 48 Channels
- Memory: SD Card supports up to 64GB (MJPEG, 30fps, AVI)
- Receiver: 5.8G 48CH steady view receiver
- Languages: Chinese and English
- Screen: 16:9 and 4:3 switchable
- FOV: Up to 29°
- IPD range: 59〜69mm
- Connection: HDMI in
- Wide voltage support: 2S-6S
- Colour: Black
In the box
- Skyzone 640X400 OLED 5.8GHz 48CH FPV Goggles – Black
- 2 x 5.8Ghz Antenna(Patch and Omni)
- DC to XT60 Power Cable
- Sponge with Velcro
- JR Data Cable
- User Manual
- Carry Case
- Data Cable
- AV Cable