TBS PODRACER AIO F4 30A BLHELI32, (25.5 x 25.5) Whoop AIO Flight System.
TBS partnered with Zeez to make this awesome TBS PODRACER AIO F4 whoop AIO. Introducing the the TBS Podracer AIO, the board is designed to cater for TBS Pro32 Nano VTX and TBS Crossfire / Tracer Nano RX with direct pin-header installation. The result is a clean, compact and lightweight core for your build..
The FC is equipped with F4+MPU6000 and the ESC is capable of True 30A current running BLHeli32. This board is versatile enough to run on your cinewhoop, 4/5″ racer like the pod racer and long-range cruiser like the TBS Aureo.
TBS F4 AIO Flight Controller.
- Mounting holes: 25.5×25.5 mm / M2 holes
- Up to 6S input
- 5V BEC up to 1.2A continuous
- STM32F411 MCU (Support BetaFlight, EmuFlight)
- MPU6000 Gyro/ACC
- OSD chip Onboard (AT7456E)
- 2 available UART
- LC Filter for 5V VTX and Camera
- Direct solder connection for TBS Nano RX and TBS Unify Pro32 Nano
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
ESC – 30A BLHELI32
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 30A
- Peak current: 35A
- ESC firmware: BLHELI 32
- PWM Frequency Range: 24KHz up to 96KHz
Because of the physical limitations, installing a GPS module to the FC will require a few extra steps to remap the board’s resources.
Note: The follow steps will disable LED and FC’s Smart Audio and use as softserial for GPS.
1. Flash the board with Target: STM32F411
2. Download the Config file [HERE]. Then load it the board.
3. Wire the GPS as shown
In the box.
- TBS Pod racer AIO
- AWG cables set with shrink tubes
- 4 x mounting grommet’s
- XT60 (Male)
- 1 x XT30 (Male)
- 1 x Pin headers set for TBS VTX and RX