Volador VX6 FPV Freestyle T700 Frame Kit (Black TPU)
This is the Volador VX6 FPV Freestyle frame kit. The VX6 frame as the name suggests, Is a 6″ true X design and manufactured by FlyFish RC.
Volador series is specifically designed for FPV freestyle and cinematic setups.
The frame is available in two configurations. A True X (VX6 ) and Deadcat (VD6). Both frames are manufactured with CNC aluminum alloy parts and high-quality T700 carbon.
These frames have undergone countless design improvements and extensive testing to create a ultra-crash resistant frame kit that is suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
Volador VX6 adopts Squashed X design for maximum control and precision.
Whilst the Volador VD6 is a Deadcat style frame that easily allows the user to build a quad where the distraction of props in view is removed.
You have the option of building with a 20x20mm or a 30.5×30.5mm stack. The Volador frames allows for a 20x20mm or 25x25mm VTX mounting option making this frame super convenient!
The unique easy-swappable arm design and tight-fitting structure design reduces the resonance in the frame to a minimum.
The high-quality TPU parts adds to the robustness of the Volador design and to the frames overall aesthetics.
The Volador frames integrate the XT60 connector on the rear of the frame so you may effortlessly plug and un plug your lipo.
A very interesting and novel arm design has been implemented.
FlyFish RC designed the arms slightly thicker in the middle. Which we believe will provide additional strength and rigidity.
Volador 6” is made of high-strength T700 carbon.
The surface of the carbon plates is finished to a high standard and every part of the frame is carefully chamfered to protect any cabling.
Another interesting little detail of our frame is the unique anti-skid battery pad.
We have engineered a cool looking incredibly sticky battery pad with the FlyFish embossed logo.
FlyFish RC decided to use aluminum alloy CNC camera plates, that will aid the protection for your FPV camera and increase the appeal of the frame.
The quality of the TPU parts can vary, on the current crop of FPV quadcopter frame kits.
Here at Flyfish RC, we understand the importance of a great looking, but more importantly high quality TPU parts that fit perfectly to your carbon frame.
Flyfish has gone to great lengths to provide you the end user with a market leading frame design with a great finish.
The frame comes with 12.9-level strength hardware with Loctite thread locker to make for more reliability.
- High quality T700 carbon plate
- 7075 aluminum alloy camera mounting plates for enhanced protection
- Cleverly designed thickened arms
- The integrated XT60 connector for safety and reliability
- High quality TPU parts
- Unique anti-slip battery pad
- 12.9 strength hardware coated with Loctite
- Compatible with DJI O3 Air Unit/Caddx Vista/Runcam link Wasp/Avatar HD, etc
(Not compatible with DJI FPV Air Unit)
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Middle plate thickness: 3mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Propeller size: 6~5.1 inch
- Material: T700 carbon plate
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm/20mm
- Weight: 199.5g(with TPU parts)
- Colour: Black/Tropical Mix (Optional)
- Total Dimensions:177mm*165mm Wheelbase:225mm
- Stack mounting holes: 20mm*20mm/30.5mm*30.5mm(M3)
- VTX mounting holes: 20mm*20mm/25.5mm*25.5mm(M2)
In the box
- Volador VX6 FPV Freestyle T700 Frame Kit ( Black TPU )