Namimno Voyager TX ExpressLRS 915/868Mhz Module
This is the Namimno Voyager TX ExpressLRS Module. This product is sold without the receiver’s. The module is flashed with the 915Mhz firmware, The unit can re-flashed to run on 868Mhz mode.(DIY)
Namimno Voyager ExpressLRS 915Mhz based on the open-sourced EXPRESS LRS project, the hardware has been optimized for many times The hardware has been optimized and designed for real-world environments, and it adopts the popular Lora SX1276 radio frequency chip with excellent performance. The Express LRS firmware allows for low latency and high refresh rates, suitable for long distance operations and FPV racing. The entire transmitter module is built within a JR-style module. Equipped with customized heat sinks and fans, excellent heat dissipation performance ensures the stability of the transmitter module during flight.
For those of us new to the world of ELRS, please watch the video below. In this video the HappyModel kit is setup start to finish. The process is pretty much the same when we setup the Namimno Kit, the only change being instead of picking the HappyModel TX or RX firmware, you will select the corresponding Namimno Voyager ExpressLRS 915Mhz firmware.
915 Voyager TX Module
- Model: VOYAGER_TX
- Wireless frequency: 868-915MHz
- Transmitting power: <30dBm
- Remote control distance: >3000m
- Remote control refresh rate: 25Hz-250Hz
- RF interface: SMA-outer screw inner hole (adapted antenna inner screw inner pin)
- Power supply: internal power supply: 6-13V, external power supply 6-16V
- Size: 64*52*40mm
EU Country how to flash 868mhz
- – First flash the firmware, there is a program of ExpressLRS Configurator, after entering, there is the corresponding firmware of Namimno RC.
- – Then configure the required functions and parameters at this location, and click BUILD&FLASH below to upload.
- – The following functions will be more and more perfect, some functions set on this software will be moved to the remote control LUA script control.
In the box.
- 1 x 915 Voyager TX Module (With ETIN Loop Antenna)